| || |
BV2 is a top down shooter where you control a "Babo," a red or blue orb that rolls around the screen with one of six weapons attached to it. The intuitive keyboard + mouse interface helps you get into the thick of the action as quick as possible. You are immediately dropped into the action and start tossing grenades and molotov cocktails at anything that moves while firing to stay alive.
| || |
The success of the game is due in large part to its very easy and immersive gameplay. It's easy to jump on for 15 minutes or 3 hours of non-stop action.However, great game balance has driven the game's popularity. Damage settings, weapon ranges, firing rates, and medkits have all been tweaked to provide wonderful balance. There is no killer combination that runs the show... anyone and everyone is a contender with whatever weapon they choose to master.
| Game Features: |
- Battle in hundreds of maps for 2 to 32 players.
- Try different game types like Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch and Capture the Flag.
- Master multiple weapons, grenades and more.
- Easily find games with a convenient server list.
- Featuring music from Lamb of God.
What really sets people above the rest in BV2 isn't the ability to kill but the ability to stay alive.